This chill caster hails from the far North. He shoots ice shards at enemies, slowing down their movement and attack speed.
- The Ice Wizard is unlockable from the Spell Valley (Arena 5).
- It is a medium range, moderate hitpoint troop that deals area damage, similar to the Wizard.
- The Ice Wizards attacks will slow his targets movement and attack speed.
- The Ice Wizard can deal with swarms well because of his moderate area damage. Nevertheless, he is also a good counter for opposing troops with higher health, notably slowing enemy units movement and attack speed.
- Due to his low DPS and ability to slow down enemy troop movement and attack speed, the Ice Wizard is effectively used to support high hitpoint units, such as the Giant or the Giant Skeleton.
- The Ice Wizard can significantly reduce enemy troop DPS by reducing attack speed, allowing important units to last longer and receive less damage as they across the lane to damage the enemy Crown Towers.
- The Ice Wizard can sometimes also used to counter the fast-moving Prince and Dark Prince.
- The Ice Wizard was added to the game on 29/2/16 with the March Update.
- On 23/3/16, a Balance Update increased his damage by 5%.
- When the Ice Wizard is deployed, a small pile of snow is left behind him before the Ice Wizard starts to move.
- Ice Wizard is currently the only troop that can slow down other troops.